Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site signifies the acceptance of the terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions any time by and the same will be posted online. If you continue using the site then you signify the acceptance of the modifications as well.
- You agree to use this site for lawful purposes and in a way that it does not infringe the rights or restrict or inhibit the use of the site by a third party.
- In no event will the rice organization be liable to any damages including, without any limitation, indirect and direct damages, or any damages arising from the use of this site, whether in contract or negligence.
- The site and the information, names, places, images, and logos related to the rice organization are provided “as is” without any representation and endorsement.
- We do not warrant that the functionalities available over the site are error-free and will be rectified and the server that makes it available is free from bugs and viruses
Use of the content displayed on the site is strictly prohibited without taking prior authorization from us.
However, documents displayed can be used but on the term that the copyright and source indication is also copied. No modifications should be made and the document has to be copied entirely.
- We take no responsibility for the third-party links on our websites as we have no control over them.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of TS.
- If you do not signify the acceptance of these terms and conditions then please terminate the use of this site immediately.
- Rice organization is the registered society in medchal malkajgiri TS (number – 321/2009) and registered under 12A & 80G of the income tax act.